Thursday, March 24, 2011

So far so good.

I try not to take for granted that Sonja is a great kid to take grocery shopping. I know people who avoid taking their kids shopping at all costs. I've heard tales of tantrums, broken bottles of pasta sauce, kids taking off and hiding while the Mom freaks out trying to find them. Although we've had a couple tantrum issues, for the most part, Sonja loves pushing the miniature "customer in training" shopping cart and is really fun to shop with.

Let's hope I didn't just jinx the whole thing by writing this.

Literally running around in circles after picking out her cart.
An old guy walked by and asked her, "You got a license for that
thing, or what?" He laughed when she gave him a blank look.

"OK, Mama, let's go!"


Sonja always wants the bananas in her basket.

Adjusting everything, so nothing gets squished.

"Wait up, Mama!"

This makes me laugh. I always pull my cart down the
aisles in exactly this manner. Monkey see, monkey do.


No comments:

Post a Comment