Sunday, March 27, 2011

You never know, it might work.

I used to do silly things when I was younger. OK, OK, I still do too many silly things to list in one blog post. But when I was a teenager, I remember things like willing my hair to grow faster because it was in the dreaded in-between stage: too long to be short, too short to be long. I recall watching TV one evening and casually, so no one would notice, grabbing fistfuls of my hair and firmly pulling on it, thinking it might speed up the growing process. I'm just glad my Mom didn't see and ask me what the heck I was doing, since I don't know what I would have said.


In the spirit of such silliness, I'm posting photos of flowers and plants that I shot one glorious Spring day a few years ago. Here's hoping it gives Spring and Summer a little nudge.









Oh and if it's not too much trouble, let's please have lots of hot days filled with stuff like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment