Monday, January 9, 2012

This call just can't wait.

You really need to go, but there's a knock on the door and your assistant assures you it's important...


"Hello? Oh, hi Ana. Mmm hmm, yes; I'll be at the sleep over. Oh, you're coming over here? Even better! I'll let my Mom know there will be one more for breakfast. Blueberry pancakes OK for you? Yes, she makes a pretty good pancake. Even better since I got her to buy the bigger blueberries."


"What's that? Jonas is coming too? Well, I know how pesky little sisters are, so I can only imagine what it's like to have a tagalong little brother. Well, I guess he and Haven can keep each other company while we play dolls and other privileged big-girl stuff. Haven? Oh, she's here. Mmm hmm, she's holding the phone while I pee. Ha ha... Yes, I am that good."



No comments:

Post a Comment