Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ten minutes of snow.

Wow! Look at all this snow! Look, Mama; I'm walking in the snow!

Geez, why does this snow make it so hard to walk anywhere??

Sonja is running in this? Well, if she's going to run...

...then I'd better try too!

Oof. That's like, hard. This stuff is slippy. And I'm wearing a snow suit.


Alright, kicking Jett's ball; this is more my speed.

Darn it... I can't pick it up with these mittens on.

No, ball! Wrong direction!

Alright. Now I'll kick it. You ready, Jett?

Did you see that kick? I'm awesome!

Ok, let's go up to the park. Onward!

Wait up!

Mama, can you please wipe the snow off my boots? No, I'm serious.




Sonja, you have snow in your boots too? Is your snow as cold as mine?
Because mine is super cold...

Wait, I might be slipping. Yes, I'm definitely slipping...

Nope, I'm OK. Phew. That was close. Alright Mama, we're freezing. Time to go home.

Our big excursion on Thursday. We were in the park a total of ten minutes before the girls wanted to go home. Jett was deeply disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment