Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moody mood mood.


It's not that it's been a bad day, but I just feel growly. I mean, it's actually been a good day overall, but I can't shake this feeling. And what is this feeling..?


I feel... well, growly. Like everything is piling up too quickly without giving me enough time to process, so I'm quickly overwhelmed, maxed out and feeling kinda cornered. And when I'm cornered, I'm very likely to growl.


Growly... and maybe a little snappish. Like if you aren't careful and you get too close too quickly, I might snap you. Or if I feel rushed and can't explain how I'm feeling in such a small amount of time, look out, you may get snapped.


Growly, snappish... and gloomful as a result. Like if I'm growly and snappish at you and I know you did nothing to truly deserve it, then you'll get my gloomful apology. It really is a sad state of affairs, since you had no idea that such an innocent thing would bring on a growly, snappish onslaught. A gloomful apology is genuine and wants to make it up to you once all the growly, snappish bits are worked out. 


Or maybe I just need a decent sleep...



No comments:

Post a Comment