Tuesday, March 29, 2011

These arms.

You are my Baby.


You will always be my Baby.


You were my Baby before you even existed and you will be my Baby long after I'm gone.


Every time I think of what might have happened if I'd made a different decision somewhere along the way, I realize that any slight change would have meant you were never born and I know that every decision I ever made was the right decision. 


With every victory, with every success, with every moment of joy, these arms will cheer you on, these arms will hold you high.


Whatever hardships, whatever happens, whatever tries to tear you down, there arms will always want and welcome you, these arms will pull you close and hold you tight. 


And when you need a gentle shove to get you going again, you can bet these arms will do the pushing.


You are my Baby, you will always be my Baby, and I am forever yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment