Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sunny days.

I am officially pining for Spring and Summer. I cannot wait to be able to leave the house in a T-shirt, capris and flip-flops. Sigh. I've heard rumours that we will have a long, hot Summer and I pray those rumours are true.

Last Summer was a wash; not only was the weather sub-par for most of the season, Sonja was in a body cast from June 25th to August 4th. I think I was the only one I knew who hoped the weather would suck; we had a few really hot days in July and we barely left the house. 

This summer will be different.

I foresee sprinklers and kiddie pools and water parks and lakes. I plan on picnics and beach walks and going through multiple bottles of sunscreen. I'm itching to break out the sun hats, the tank tops, the shorts, the swimsuits. Bring it on.

June 4th, 2009.

June 5th, 2009.



July 17, 2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment