Thursday, February 10, 2011

Downside, upside.

Home sweet home! If only I'd had a camera crew filming the moment at the airport when Sonja ran joyously into my arms. It was everything I was hoping it would be. I was so excited to see her and Peter, I had butterflies. It truly is great to be home.


The downside is that I hated leaving Kate and Glenn and Landen. I so wish we all lived closer together. Haven and I spent three nights in Olds and we barely left the house, but it was so nice just spending time together. Kate said it best yesterday when she said, "Man, I wish we lived closer, we could get together and just hang out with the kids all day." Precisely. 






And then an upside: the three of them are coming out to BC at the end of April and we will go up and visit them at Kate's Mom's place on Gabriola Island. Oh, how I love having things to look forward to! 



No comments:

Post a Comment