Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Slipping.

I don't usually post full-on naked pictures of the girls, because I really don't want people viewing my blog for the wrong reasons. I try to keep all unclothed shots on the tasteful side. But after scrolling through thousands of photos yesterday while writing my post for Sonja's birthday, I realized what a shame it is to leave some of these photos out. Some of them are just so great.


And then I came across a sequence of photos taken back in November 2008, when Sonja was starting to crawl and just beginning to really pull herself up on things around the house. This is one of my all-time favourite sequences of Sonja, since the photos never fail to make me smile. They are perfect for this post because they are on the tamer, non-gratuitous side; shots that I hope won't be too mortifying for Sonja when she grows up. A little bit mortifying is all I ask.


Pulling up...

Getting ready...

The reach!

Slipping...

Slipping further...

"A little help..?"



No comments:

Post a Comment