Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30th, 2007.

Happy Anniversary, Peter. 


I've loved you for almost fifteen years and today marks four years since we married. Thank you for loving me, thank you for standing for me, thank you for the family we've created together. 


Thank you for crashing my pity parties and not putting up with my penchant for wallowing. I know (at least I remind myself) that I am beautiful and deserving and I know it because after years of you telling me, I've finally figured out that it's true. And it's no coincidence that that realization and the birth of our daughters happened at around the same time.


I love you. Here's to a lifetime. 













1 comment:

  1. Hi SJ, You look so amazing in those photos (Peter too of course)! In fact, you still do!
    As an aside..I think your email (hotmail) was hacked.

    ReplyDelete