Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hearts and minds.

Lost my mojo. Ran out of gas. Ground to a halt.

However you look at it, there's not much happening over here at Once Little. When I sit down to write, I draw a complete blank and although it's frustrating, my overwhelming reaction is "meh." I've been amassing a bunch of great photos, but when I sit down to write something to accompany them, my eyes begin to glaze over. When it comes to writing, I think I'm officially blocked.

What to do? At the moment, I'm not terribly upset about it, but it does annoy me to see days and days between posts after I posted daily for so long. 

It irks me. I'm irked.

But there's another part of me that believes that when I have something to say, I'll start writing again and I will be happier with the result than if I spend all my energy forcing myself to create something that just isn't there. 

When it comes to this blog, I need my heart to be bigger than my head. Until now, I never realized how much hearts and minds can shrink and expand in proportion to one another. Here's hoping that things swing back into my favour very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment