Thursday, November 25, 2010

Remnants.

I think this is it for snow for awhile.  It snowed overnight and through the morning, but it's getting steadily warmer and I think by tomorrow, the snow will be all but gone.  In fact, as I write this I can hear the cars driving past our house in the wet, slushy remnants.  So in honour of the first snow that Sonja has been old enough to really experience and enjoy, here are some photos of our walk this morning.
















I know these may look like the same photos over and over, but when I look at them, I hear Sonja's voice.  I wish you could hear the running commentary: "Let's make a snowman, Mama!" "How you make a snowman, Mama?" "Snow is COLD, Mama."  "Let's RUN!"  "Jett!  Run, Jett, run!"  "What's the snow doing, Mama?"  "Where all that snow come from, Mama?"  "Snow goes crunch!"  "Is there snow on the trees, Mama?"  "That snow's way up there on that tree, Mama?"  "Jett!  Come out of the bushes, buddy, let's run!"


I can't wait until it snows again.

No comments:

Post a Comment