Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gimme.

I've been sifting through all my photos lately, marvelling at how much Sonja and Haven resemble each other; how if the pics weren't dated, I wouldn't be able to tell which Babe was which.  It's also given me the opportunity to shed a Mama's tear over how big Sonja has grown and how chubby and squeezable she was as a baby.  And then I started to see similar photos over and over: Sonja reaching toward the camera lens and stretching her finger out to try to touch or even grab the eye of that lens that was peering at her.  I found several, and a lot of them were surprisingly in focus, save for that outstretched digit.  They are so great, I had to share a selection of the better ones.  Enjoy.













3 comments:

  1. I loved when Sonja used to reach out for my mouth. That piercing (now long gone) was such a draw. It would have been worth keeping just to see Sonja's eyes following my mouth and then going for the grab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHAhahahahaha these pics are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say Sonja is going to have her mum's shutterbug talents!

    ReplyDelete