Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Enough snow.

Peter is away and the girls and I have stayed close to home since it snowed the other day.  It's been nice to keep things low-key, but I think we're all ready to get out of the house and see some friends.  I'm thinking tomorrow we will go to Strong Start and get back into our normal routines.  


There wasn't enough snow in the park behind our house to make a snowman or even a decent snow angel, but there was enough snow for Sonja to eat.






It was the first time I've said "don't eat the yellow snow" as a parent.  Feels like a milestone has been reached.


The sun was bright and the glare off the snow was blinding.  Both girls had fun, but I'm sensing more and more each day how frustrated Haven is that she is not mobile yet.  I have the feeling that once she figures out how to move independently, I'm going to get even busier in a big way.  Although it will be fun to have outdoor pictures of Haven where she isn't in the Baby Bjorn carrier.






With that in mind, I've decided to post some pics of Haven where she is not strapped to my body.   In keeping with the whole winter theme of late, I figured these photos of Haven in my toque were fitting.









A low-key post for a low-key day...



No comments:

Post a Comment