Friday, December 30, 2011

Far away and close up.

You're either one of those people who enjoys "talking" for your cat/dog/child, or you're not. 

Depending on where you fall on the matter, you may find the following post humourous or ridiculous.

Enjoy or I'm sorry.

Snacks! Aaargh!

I eat you now.

Mmm. I told you I eat you. I eat you good.

Snacks forever! Yay!

But if I eat them all, they will be gone. Sad.

Suddenly ...sleepy?

Wait. Mama will give me more snacks. Of course!

So I will eat them ALL!!

What's so funny?

Don't you even THINK about eating my snacks. Mine!

C'mere, you.

Um num num nummmmm!

Wait. What was I pondering earlier?

Ah yes; the wonder of perspective. So cool how I can look so small when I'm far away...

...and SO HUGE when I'm really close!

Make sure you show me those pics later, OK Mama?
Someday I will have a whole book of pictures of me far away and close up. 

Hmm. There's something very Sesame Street about that...
I think I saw one of the monsters talking about far away and close up.

Monsters! Grrrrrrr!


No comments:

Post a Comment