Monday, December 26, 2011

All stealthy-like.

We went to Ucluelet at the beginning of September for Peter's cousin's wedding and we stayed at a great bed and breakfast. Peter was in the wedding party and had lots of things to do surrounding the wedding, so I spent most of my time entertaining the girls. I took these shots with my iPhone without Haven realizing and I originally panned them because many of them were out of focus.

Well, it pays to save photographs and go back months later to look at them, because I seriously laughed out loud. 

"A little peek..."

"Hmmm."

"Maybe if I just put my whole head inside..."

"Well, what do we have here?"

(Notice the raised pinkie finger; such etiquette.)

"Pay dirt!"

"What?? Yucky, weird-minty gum? You've gotta be kidding me!"

"And a cord thingy? I dug all the way in here for this?"

Needless to say, she hasn't been very interested in looking in my purse since.



No comments:

Post a Comment