Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Needless to say.




I stopped posting to Once Little at the end of May and I was sporadic at best (not a single post in July and September) until mid-October. That period when I didn't post to this blog was a weird time for me; I don't mind saying that I felt a bit lost. But it was also a time where I needed to get my shit together and my head on straight. I think everyone goes through times where your rudder is askew and until you can straighten it out, you find it hard to focus on anything else; even the things you enjoy the most. Ironically enough, after working on a few other things, starting to post again was that last little thing I needed in order to finally feel like I was back on track.





So in honour of all that time I missed, here is a fun sequence of photos from June 26th when Peter came home from a trip to Whitehorse. He brought the girls husky stuffies (smart man bringing them the exact same toy) and these photos were taken right after they received them. Needless to say they loved them.






I spend quite a bit of time choosing photos for this blog, so I've noticed that the photos uploaded between June and October all seem very new to me even though some of them were taken months ago. It really is like stumbling upon a bunch of little treasures.




No comments:

Post a Comment