Saturday, December 17, 2011

Let's eat out.

Peter and I took the girls out to Pizzeria Prima Strada tonight for supper. It was fun to get out and do something different, but the reality is that I can never expect my kids to behave any differently in a restaurant than they do at home. 

All in all I thought they did pretty well, even with the two separate times Sonja and her chair toppled over. ...and the never-ending and truly tiring demand from Haven for more olives (you have to pit them for her before you can give them to her and she bleats at you the entire time). ...and the many times I was sure that one or both of the girls would knock over their water glass. ...and the general inability to sit quietly and enjoy oneself.

Other than that it was really nice.











No comments:

Post a Comment