Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pink tree.

Although Sonja is extremely excited and happy with our Christmas tree, she originally insisted that she wanted a pink tree.  Peter and I both told her that we would do our best to find a pink tree, but since most trees (we're talking real trees here, not artificial trees) are green, a pink tree might be hard to find.  In the end, she started saying she wanted a green tree and everyone was happy.


Well, my best friend Kate and I were on the phone a few weeks back and I was telling her about Sonja's request for a pink tree.  Kate said she had seen a small, pre-lit pink tree for sale and asked if she should buy it for Sonja.  Why not?


I was expecting a table-top tree that Sonja could put in her room and perhaps use as a night light over the Christmas season.  I was not expecting it to be four-feet tall, but here it is, in all its pink glory:




I thought the tree looked very retro, so it looks fantastic next to Sonja's red, retro kitchen.  Needless to say, Sonja is thrilled.  She has her big green tree in our living room and her pink tree in her little kitchen.  What more could a girl ask for?  Thanks Auntie Kate!



No comments:

Post a Comment