Thursday, December 23, 2010

Photo op.

I've been telling Sonja for weeks that she and Haven will have their photo taken with Santa Claus.  I've been planning to go to the mall and brave the crowds and do it.  I have.  But Peter and Sonja were Christmas shopping at Hillside Mall the other day and Sonja saw Santa and well, she just had to have her photo taken.


Seeing as tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I don't know if I'll have the chance to take both Sonja and Haven back to the mall to have another photo taken, so I'm so glad we have this photo of Sonja with Santa.  

Peter told me that when Santa asked Sonja what she wants for Christmas, she told him she wants a dollhouse.  I'm so proud that she felt comfortable enough to speak to Santa, let alone remember what she wants for Christmas; I think my mind went blank every time I talked to Santa as a kid.  Not only that, but she looks so happy sitting on his lap.  Check out that smile.  She doesn't look at all intimidated or afraid.  

Bright, independent and confident.  What a great kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment