Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baby steps.

After all our fun at Beacon Hill Park yesterday, Sonja and Peter took her new kite (it's blue and green and has a monkey on it, how cool is that?) down to Clover Point for an inaugural flight. 


I can't tell you how much I love this photo. I stayed home while Haven had her nap and Peter took this pic on his iPhone and sent it to me, so I was looking at it moments after it was taken. When I saw it, I couldn't stop smiling; she just looks so grown up, flying her kite like a big kid; not my wee Babe anymore. It wasn't a sad-Mommy moment because I was just so proud.


Here's a few more:






I have to admit I was a little relieved when Peter came home with a sound-asleep Sonja and put her on the couch to let her snooze. Maybe not such a big kid after all... There's only so much excitement a little girl can take in one day, I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment