Thursday, May 5, 2011

Floor feast.

Haven has figured out that if she sneaks under the table after snack time, she can have her own private nosh. No doubt she learned this from our Black Lab, Jett. 



You may ask yourself why I took several photos of Haven eating off the floor instead of trying to stop her. Futility comes to mind, or maybe the unseen benefit of a boosted immune system (an argument at which super-anal Moms cringe and make mental notes to never make a play date with your kid). Either way, it was just cute.



Jett would be so proud. And then he would knock her over to get to that jam-covered cracker. 



2 comments:

  1. I'll often find Aidan eating foods that we haven't had in days. I ask "Where did you get that french fry?" He replies, "It's floor food." I have to appreciate the fact that the style of dining has it's own name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I remember as a small child pulling bubble gum off the sidewalk, you can imagine the reaction from my Mom over this! Lisa Grey

    ReplyDelete