Thursday, May 19, 2011

The spell.



When she's awake she is all wiggles and grabbing and screeches and mischievous giggling. She never stops moving and never stops trying to get anything and everything you don't want her to have. You almost can't imagine her ever being this still. I can't, which is why I needed photographic proof.





Look at her. She's probably dreaming about finally getting her mitts on the remote control, or figuring out how to get the cap off the glue stick. In her dreams she is huge and we are all her tiny servants, but she is far from being a heartless master; she showers us with lots of sloppy, snotty kisses and vice-grip neck hugs. Huh... her dreams and my reality are uncannily similar, aside from the size thing.



And then she's awake and the spell is broken. Well, somewhat broken. I won't be cheesy and go on about how she has me under her spell or wrapped around her finger or whatever. You get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment