Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Halo and horns.

Yesterday we were at Strong Start and I left Haven with a couple other smaller Babes to go check on something Sonja was doing. I returned to find Haven smiling up at me while a little eight-month-old girl was starting to cry. I immediately asked the Mom if Haven had done something to make the girl cry and she said that although Haven had whacked the Babe over the head with a plastic thingamajig, it had been a delayed reaction; the Mom wasn't sure that the whacking was the reason for the crying. I apologized to the Mom and the Babe and looked sternly at Haven, who started laughing and being extra adorable. 


One of these days I will photoshop a sweet-faced picture of Haven and add a halo and a set of little tiny Devil horns... And then I will frame it and hang it on the wall. My little troublemaker.



No comments:

Post a Comment