Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another celebration, another cupcake.

So happy that Peter's parents and few other friends could join us today to celebrate Haven's first birthday. It gave me the chance to make chocolate cupcakes with Oreo cookie icing, which begs the question: do I really need an excuse to make chocolate cupcakes with Oreo cookie icing..?

Finished except for the little piece of Oreo cookie
that I stuck on top of the icing. Mmm.

Sonja was happy to receive her own gift and I was so grateful to Peter's
parents for remembering to bring her something. Thanks again!

Yeah, the gifts were nice and all, but the paper and tape was amazing.



Kids and cards. Their confusion is adorable.

I'm pretty sure the cupcakes were a hit.

Sonja agreed, but gave more points to the icing.



No comments:

Post a Comment