Friday, May 11, 2012

Desk.



My brother Phil had this little desk and he told me awhile back that he wanted my girls to have it. Problem is he's in Medicine Hat and we're in Victoria. Well, Peter was in Medicine Hat recently for work and when he came home, he brought this terrific little desk with him.


Sonja adopted the desk immediately; she loves that she can store her pencils and paper inside and I suppose the light streaming in is ideal for some serious creating. Although that light is pretty bright... Shades are a must.


Sonja went into creative overdrive from the moment she sat down at the desk; she scribbled furiously on each piece before dropping it to the floor and moving on to the next piece. When she got to the end of her paper supply, I had to convince her to add some flair to the reverse sides of her discard pile. 


Luckily she agreed; you gotta tread lightly with these temperamental artist-types.


Thanks, Phil. It's just perfect.







No comments:

Post a Comment