Friday, May 25, 2012

Butterflies love flowers.


I finally bought Sonja the face paints she's been asking for. I hesitated to buy the paints, because I always find face paints greasy and messy. When I found a box of water-soluble wax pastels, I struck gold. 


These pastels are simple and ...well, awesome. They are basically a crayon that you dip in water and then draw directly on your kid's face. The colours are incredible and the best part is when they dry they are dry. No greasy smearing. Want it gone? Soap and water and you're all good. Genius.


It was so fun that after I drew butterflies on the girls' faces, I drew a flower on Sonja's arm. And then the two little butterflies spent the whole walk searching out and finding the best flowers. Because butterflies love flowers.











No comments:

Post a Comment