Monday, May 28, 2012

Big.



The Dinosaurs exhibit at the Royal BC Museum opened May 17th and the girls and I have already been three times. It's a fabulous exhibit and always a good time. 


One of my favourite parts is hearing Haven shout "BIG!" every time she sees one of the dinosaurs ...so an average of every thirty seconds. There have been a few times when I've been across the (very large) room from her and she shouted "BIG!" over and over again until I acknowledged her. I realize it's only cute to me, so I do my best to get to Haven as quickly as I can and to remind her to please be quiet. I've failed thus far, but the exhibit is on until September, so hopefully by then.





Sonja is always very curious about the names of each and every dinosaur and I'll admit I've had a fun time with each and every tongue twister. It didn't take long for me to realize that my knowledge of dinosaur names is pretty sad. Who knew I'd actually learn something? Retaining it is a different story; enjoy the photographs but I have no idea what these critters are called.




Oh, did I mention that Sonja and Haven celebrated the opening of the Dinosaur exhibit with some dinosaur-themed face paint? 


But of course.





No comments:

Post a Comment