Thursday, March 15, 2012

Revelations.

My friend Christina and I met up with our girls at a play group Tuesday. Sonja and Stella decided to sit together for snack, which was really nice. As usual, I whipped out the camera and snapped a few shots while they waited for the food to arrive.

I honestly thought that all the photos would look something like this first one:


And then as I looked through the rest, I saw a mini-drama unfold.

Not sure what Sonja is divulging, but it looks like it's big. Stella seems to be not so much commiserating as stunned by these revelations.

First step: just get it out.



Second step: resign yourself to the fact that everyone now knows your secret. No more hiding.


Third step: a little bit of shame, but a true friend will be there for you. Isn't it a relief to get that off your chest?


Fourth step: "Anyway..."


Thank goodness for good friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment