Friday, March 2, 2012

Please keep eating.









These photos tell the story of a fairly successful meal. I took the photos to remind myself how fun it is when I don't have to remind my kids over and over to please keep eating. And by remind I mean persuade and/or beg. ...with a smattering of bribery.


I think that kids and food is something I should just stop trying to figure out. They eat, they don't eat, they don't stop eating, they refuse to eat anything. Whatever. As long as I keep putting healthy food in front of them, they won't starve, right?


Unfortunately, it means that I'll have to stop taking it personally when I go to great lengths to prepare, cook and provide tasty, healthful meals only to have my kids turn up their noses. 


Welcome to Normal, I guess.










No comments:

Post a Comment