Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Date stamp: June 18th.

Every once in awhile I like to look back on my photos by date to see if I can find a particular day where I have photos spanning back several years. I found one today: June 18th.

2007: I was in Banff for my stagette. This was taken on a hike in Lake Louise.

2008: Sonja the munchkin when she was almost four-months old.

2009: Sonja at Strong Start.

2010: Sonja modelling her adorable dress.

2011: Sonja and Haven waiting for Kindergym.


Looking at these photos make we want to promise to take at least a few photos every single day. I love looking at these and seeing how things have changed, how the girls have grown and remembering how life was only a few years ago. 


It's strange and really quite lovely all at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment