Monday, October 17, 2011

That's all.

Thank goodness for the giggles.




Every little belly laugh, guffaw, snicker and snort. Even the laugh-induced nostril bubble. A squealing, squirming, jumping-up-and-down laugh fest.


Thank goodness for the single moments.



The simple and perfect moments when I marvel that you even exist. When I almost cry from my love for you. Well, I won't lie, there are often tears, but they're happy.

Thank goodness for the light in those eyes.


It's that light that reminds me that one day you'll look back on all this and call it your Childhood. It's what compels me to help make this time everything you need to be able to look back with a smile.

Thank goodness for your will.



The bone of contention, the clash point, the times I feel I will lose my sanity. Yes, thank you for your will, because it's yours and it's what will keep you strong in this life. Never lose your will, your stubbornness, your sheer strength. I will do my utmost to foster it, to help direct it, to cheer you on. Don't ever let anyone douse that fire; your fire.

Just thank goodness, that's all.



1 comment:

  1. The fire is frightening some days, and tests everything we are.... but they have gotten it from us!!!

    We have these girls who are so strong, and will be able to do anything they ever desire to do.

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete