Friday, February 3, 2012

The baby sister.



Sonja wore her converse, so Haven wore her converse. Sonja kept her hat on in the museum, so Haven squealed until I put her hat back on (even though she had just triumphantly ripped it off). Oh, and I wasn't allowed to take my hat off, either (Haven's rules).


Sonja wanted her photo taken with the horse, so Haven needed her photo taken with the horse. Sonja climbs in and out of the stroller by herself, so Haven strains to reach and climb (and literally haul herself) in and out of the stroller by herself. 


You get the picture.


It's definitely adorable and it's not just competition (although it sometimes can be); Haven is so smitten with Sonja and all the "big girl" things Sonja can do. 


I was the baby sister, too. I get it.



No comments:

Post a Comment