Tuesday, November 15, 2011

On we go.


Ugh; I know right? Pictures in the park. Again. But I am such a huge sucker for great light, and our little park behind our house has some pretty killer light.


Oh, and Sonja brought her dolly Emily and Haven brought Sleepy Bear and Jelly Cat. Enough said.









By this point, I had been given temporary custody of Sleepy Bear and Jelly Cat because Haven had chosen to ...brandish a rock. Hmm. I hunkered down to see what she planned to do.




There was some definite stink-eye going on, but in the end it all ended peacefully. No one was more relieved than me; I had been crouching in the firing line. Occupational hazard.




Alrighty then, on we go.





I need to point out that Sonja carried her dolly Emily the entire walk; she never once asked me to hold her. I ended up holding Haven's toys, yes, but Haven is still little; Sonja and I have talked for the last while about her being grown-up enough to hold onto her own stuff or leave it at home. I am very proud that she is taking on these small responsibilities. What a kid.


Of course, by the time we returned home, I had a pocketful of her collected treasures (leaves, rose hips, etc)... My heart's not made of stone.




No comments:

Post a Comment