Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just sayin'.





Poke, poke, stir. Pokepokepoke. Yes, that worm is in the water. No, worms don't live in the water. Poke, poke. Haven, that's not the best idea... Yes, Sonja, I know Haven broke the worm. Haven didn't mean to break the worm... but the worm didn't feel anything, I promise.






You know, Haven... we just got those clean pants on you and we're going to a friend's for supper, so you might want to stop sitting in the mud. Just an idea. Sure, you can wipe your muddy hands on my coat. I need to wash all my coats anyway. And yours too, by the looks of it.





Jett loves his new ball, doesn't he? I bet he would also really love it if you threw it for him. Yeah, he'd likely prefer that to you sticking it on your finger and taunting him with it. Just sayin'. But I get it; dropping the ball in the water makes a fantastic splashing sound.





Well, I guess a halfhearted kick in his general direction will just have to do. Good boy, Jett.



No comments:

Post a Comment